Data Analyst – Travel and expenses are you passionate about being a part of a successful team? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Partner with the best As a Travel & Expense Project and Process Specialist for jobs in dubai, you will be responsible for project operations and program support including standardization, quality management, document management, methods creation and maintenance, process improvement, and tools for the project management function. As a Travel & Expense Project and Process Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for defining, deploying, and managing project management-related processes and support tools.
- I am advising Functional managers regarding projects, processes, and procedures in their own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to projects as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
- Applying approaches, theories, methodologies, and application in a concrete organizational context
Fuel your passion:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree jobs in Dubai from an accredited university or college with at least 4 years of experience in Project Management) or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Have experience in Concur, SAP, Cognos, Audit Resolution, and superior Excel skills
- Demonstrate computer skills and be proficient using MS Office
- Have written and verbal communication skills
- Have a Master’s Degree preferred
- Have experience or knowledge with Concur
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have experience leading initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely – occasionally work remotely from home or any location
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with Us Jobs In Dubai:
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for You:
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.