We are currently seeking passionate and dynamic Catering/Sales professionals who pride themselves on their ability at Jobs In Dubai to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Events Executive, you are responsible for the success of the meeting, catering, and event segment of the hotel. You will secure the business, plan the meeting/event, and coordinate with hotel operations and clients before, during, and after each meeting/event and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
– Responsible for selling off-site events and locations
– Handle all meetings and catering inquiries according to standard procedures
– Act as a one-stop shop for clients for detailed event planning and work closely with banquet operations, food & beverage management, rooms division operation, finance, and external suppliers
– Satisfy the need of the clients whilst optimizing hotel revenue through strategic yield management and upselling of hotel facilities and services
– Work closely with the Area Sales MICE Team to achieve the monthly sales target
– Conduct site inspections, client entertainment, and familiarization
– Send all correspondence to clients regarding banquet events, such as proposals, confirmation or agreement letters, amendments, etc.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
It would help if you ideally had a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience in catering sales within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies:
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and with a highly proactive and focused personality and an outgoing, charismatic, and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and be a great team player, portraying a structured and goal-oriented work philosophy and possessing the following additional competencies
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Effective Communication
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
- Understanding Differences
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results