Description For Jobs In Dubai:
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Jobs In Dubai Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary:
As an FP&A expert, you will report to the Sr. Manager FP&A and work alongside a competitive team.
Your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the accounting team. Provide us reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning.
You will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
You will perform a wide range of duties that may include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to long term financial and strategic plan
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Producing models to project long term growth and determine the impacting business factors
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performance
- Utilising BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance
- Communicate to senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts and profitability
- Partner directly with the LoS and Country finance teams and other stakeholders to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Be a functional liaison between Finance and IT for issues related to the data warehouse, reporting and BI dashboards etc.
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant analytical / FP&A experience
- Significant analytical skill set, including the utilisation of BI and reporting tools
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, including Power BI, TM1/Cognos, Alteryx and advanced Excel
- Professional qualification such as CA or CPA or CFA
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job role Accountant, Business analyst, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis
Sector Accounting – Public practice, Banking and financial services
Contract type Permanent
Experience levelQualified accountant