Summary For Job In Dubai:
We are currently recruiting a Head of Inclusion to join our team from September 2021. Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Job In Dubai Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Oversee the teaching and support of our SEND students across the school.
- Lead the inclusion and ELL teams.
- Monitor and report SEND students progress.
- Liaise with all stakeholders including, parents, external therapists and external providers.
- Manage the inclusion register and associated documents to ensure accuracy and transparency.
- Work with admissions team and senior leaders to ensure all prospective students are accurately assessed prior to entry.
To be considered, you will require:
- A Bachelors Degree and a certified teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE or equivalent.
- A SEND/leadership qualification, ideally this would include SENCO.
About Your Benefits:
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS employees also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
About Application Process:
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph