Description / Role For Jobs In Dubai :
– Provide financial guidance and support to Jobs In Dubai to maintain the financial health of the group
– Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses and reports to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the group to the Senior Management
– Involve in strategic planning by producing reports and research on the company’s financial situation, as well as setting short- and long-term financial goals, applying Financial Modelling to stimulate financial scenarios.
– Present potential scenarios and outcomes to the management team and collaborate with management on the development and execution of funding and budgeting strategies
– Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles
– Ensure the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues
– Open to Indian nationals
– Male, 40 years old and below
– Minimum 5 years experience as a Finance Manager within a diverse group holding organization
– Must be a Certified Accountant
– Proven experience with tax
– Knowledge of IFRS
– Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized and must have Some Experience in the related field As a Manager
About the Company:
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Employment: Full Time
Position Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 15K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A well-recognized trading group for all telecommunications and satellite solutions, based in Dubai with global partners.