Job description / Role:
What is in it for you:
– An opportunity for Jobs In Dubai to be with the world’s preferred Hospitality Company.
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide.
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– Responsible for assisting and overseeing all aspects of Concierge and Bell service operations.
– Provide guidance/Assistance for Doorperson and Bell staff to coordinate check-ins and check-outs
– Demonstrate a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests through attention to detail and recognition.
Requirements For Jobs In Dubai:
Your experience and skills include:
– At least 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
– Experience in the luxury or upscale segment is preferred.
– Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required.
– Strong guest relations and problem-solving abilities.
About the Company:
A caring employer providing respect, training, and career development for our all employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention, and high-quality services.
Apply Now: https://www.gulftalent.com/
Employment: Full Time