Director of Interior Design:
The Director, of Interior Design, Jobs In Dubai will be integral to the success of our global growth plans, driving the direction of our interior design strategy for existing hotels and new design initiatives for all new build, conversion, renovation, and prototype hotel projects within Accor.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
– Recommend and approve the Interior Design Firm selection for projects regionally
– Review and approve all Interior Design concepts for renovations and new builds
– Review and approve Interior Architectural and FF&E space planning, as necessary, for renovations and new builds. Scope includes, but is not limited to Guestrooms, Corridors, Public Areas, Meeting & Ballrooms, F&B Outlets, Spa, Children’s Center & Business Center
– Review and approve the color and materials, layouts, elevations, shop drawings, and finish samples for renovations and new builds
– Review FF&E specifications to ensure they meet Fairmont Brand Standards
– Collaborate with Technical Services to ensure a thorough understanding of the operational requirements in guest-facing areas of the properties.
– Liaise with interior designers, Architects, Lighting Designers, etc., to ensure understanding of and adherence to Brand Design standards.
– Monitor the Designer’s progress on approvals of fabrics, finishes, shop drawings, etc.
– Approve all FF&E material substitutions, which will be proposed to value engineer the project
– Ensure installation of all projects is complete and meets Brand Design and quality control standards
– Liaise with Owners’ representatives to ensure their understanding of and compliance with Brand Design Standards and expectations.
– Liaise with all related Accor departments, including the Regional D&TS SVP, Hotel General Manager, Development Team, Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage, Wellness and IT to ensure the design of all properties thoroughly addresses all Brand requirements
– Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
– 10 years of global experience in hospitality and/or interior design.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Acrobat Pro
– Fluent in English – Arabic & French is a definite advantage
– Highly Competent
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing a real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
About the Company:
A caring employer providing respect, training, and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. There are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention, and high-quality services.
Employment: Full Time