Job description / Role:
• Management of technical projects Jobs In Dubai from involving Installation, wiring, testing & commissioning, inspection, etc to the execution stage and right up to the handover.
• Projects will be multi-disciplinary and technically complex in nature.
• Provide specialist and generalist help and guidance to technicians.
• Support by providing expert input when required.
• Carry out performance testing and /or modernization service of lifts/ Escalators assigned to ensure compliance to specifications, such as Traction machine, brake system, stopping at floors levels, and smooth functioning.
• Liaise with other departments frequently to ensure all aspects of the project are met, using theory and application of engineering principles.
• As well as specialist knowledge to find resolutions of project tasks and complex faults.
• Assist the line manager to ensure projects are completed within the budget. Jobholder will carry out
• Troubleshooting problems and repairing or replacing faulty parts in elevators and escalators.
• The jobholder must keep himself technically abreast of the latest developments on the products produced by the principal and on a timely basis educate the staff so they are aware of the product and its know-how.
• Must plan own activities in such a way as allocated tasks and projects are completed within cost and time scales set in order to maintain or meet operational requirements?
• Follow established procedural framework, Write weekly reports with recommendations and feedback on work in progress / planned and any critical incidences to enhance the scope of work.
• Must maintain the highest safety standards both in terms of personal safety of self and others and in terms of Regulatory Authority requirements that may have a direct impact on training and safety.
• High School while a diploma / Vocational training in Electrical & Electronics would be an advantage
• Minimum 7 years experience of which at least 2 years as a technician in the elevator /escalator field.
• Strong technical knowledge
• Attention to detail
• Good Inter-personal skills in English while Arabic would be an advantage
About the Company:
Born of one man’s vision, enterprise, and drive, the Juma Al Majid group of companies had a modest start in the year 1950. After the passage of half a century, Mr. Juma Al Majid, founder, and chairman, still remains the guiding light and inspirational force behind the organization’s phenomenal success.
His simple but highly effective philosophy of satisfying customers, small or big, through a mix of honesty, integrity, and social awareness has become ingrained in all aspects of the business and is truly responsible for the group’s unrivaled success.
During the early years, the organization was primarily involved in trading activities. As the Emirates strengthened itself into a single nation, a pressing need was felt to diversify into other areas of commercial activity to contribute to the fledging nation’s economy. For this, heavy investment was undertaken in the core sector of construction which has in the long run benefited both the country as well as the group.
Employment: Full Time
Apply Now: https://www.gulftalent.com/