Job description / Role:
Who we are:
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. Jobs In Dubai With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion, and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world-class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you’ll be doing:
At Chalhoub, creativity comes alive! Working as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store maximizes its commercial performance and delivers an exceptional Guest Experience. You will also drive both eNPS and NPS through the implementation of People and CX strategies.
– You will drive in-store CX initiatives
– Plan succession of team members in terms of readiness
– Nurture talent within the team through on-the-job coaching and stretch assignments in coordination with the People Partner
– Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
– Oversee day-to-day operations related to VM, Retail Store SOPs adherence, sales team schedules, and commissions
– Offer store support including concessions, in real-time as per business needs
– Act as the key point of contact with back-office operations
– Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
– Ensure customer data is properly captured by the sales team in adherence to marketing team requirements
– Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and ensure floor team knowledge about app offerings etc..
– Ensure the store team is working towards the same goal
– Promote omnichannel sales
– Increase the store revenue target vs actual
– Increase sell-through at full price
– Provide input to what’s working well, what’s not working well, and feedback
Requirements For Jobs In Dubai:
What you’ll need to succeed:
– Complete all stages of the application (Video interview and plyometrics assessment)
– Strong commerciality skills and business acumen
– Experience in leading a team within retail
– Arabic language would be an added benefit for this role
What we can offer you:
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities, and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package that includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company:
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution, and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty, and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
Employment: Full Time
Store Manager – Carolina Herrera