Job description / Role:
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To perform all aspects of Telecommunications services Jobs In Dubai to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction in accordance with the Hotel’s standards.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately and courteously
– Ensure smooth internal telecommunication as per Raffles Standards
– Accurately record and control wake-up calls
– Assist guests with international calls and directory queries
– Call guests by name whenever possible
– Page staff member when requested
– Abide by principles of guest privacy
– Handle guest’s requests promptly and report complaints to the Telephone Supervisor
– Bill call costs
– Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers
– Strictly abides by standards policies and procedures governing cases of emergency such as fire, bomb scare, and other critical situations
– Advise defects on switchboard equipment to Supervisor
– Maintain a clean work environment
– Maintain detailed knowledge of the Hotel’s fire, life and safety system
– Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
Requirements For Jobs In Dubai :
– Written and verbal communication skills in English
– Able to develop rapport with Colleagues and Management staff
– Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
– Focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
– Ability to promote positive relations with all hotel guests & patrons
– Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
– Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment
– Secondary Education or relevant qualifications in Hotel Management.
– Minimum 1-year of relevant experience preferably in a four or five-star hotel
About the Company:
A caring employer providing respect, training, and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
More than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention, and high-quality services.
Employment: Full Time
Position: Telephone Operator
Department: Front Office / Telephone Operations
Reports to: Duty Manager