- Works from drawings, Job In Dubai sketches and verbal instructions to obtain dimensions and finish specifications.
- Repairs furniture, doors windows, tables and cabinets. May also construct, assemble and install permanent structures, office partitions, door, cornices and counters, panels,
walls and ceilings.
- Lays out and constructs forms, shuttering for new structures.
- Ensures all precautions are taken prior to commence the job in terms of health and safety for jobs in Dubai.
- Keep the carpentry workshop clean and neat always in terms of fire safety.
- Returns notification of job completed to his seniors, time taken, materials used to complete the assigned job.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of various paints, oils and polishes.
- Assist Engineering Supervisor to order special paints and polishes and keeps an eye on stock movements.
- Knowledge of fixing decorative ceramic tiles, wall plastering, concrete mixing and shuttering, fixing of road paving tiles, silicon, and grouting working Jobs in Dubai.
Your Experience And Skills Include :
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Your Team And Working Environment:
A wonderful pre-opening Hotel just 5 minutes away from Dubai Airport & 250 meter from GGICO metro station.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,800 addresses. Our dynamic brands are established in 100 countries and are continuing their steady growth. A new Accor address opens every two days.