Production Facilities – Logistics Specialist In Dubai:
About Schlumberger, We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Jobs In Dubai Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transform how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. jobs in Dubai We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Position holder is responsible for Jobs In Dubai:
- Managing international movements of assets, products and materials upon the request of the Project Supply Lead / Material Workflow Manager.
- Planning and allocating third-party resources to execute international shipments and coordinate with the GeoUnit Domestic Planning Specialist for domestic movements to/from the country port exit/entry. This person optimizes equipment utilization, jobs in dubai selects the most cost-effective routings, complies with the selection of preferred contracted carriers, and secures delivery as per the established service level.
Activities For Jobs In Dubai:
- Proposals/ Tender phase:
- Work with Tender team for necessary logistics plan to have logistics estimate for the budget.
- Project Execution phase:
- Ensure the maximum usage of Schlumberger contracted rates when arranging shipments.
- Provide schedule estimate updates/actuals during execution to planners
- Manage operational logistics transactions with the Logistics suppliers.
- Be the Geounit or Support Center focal point for all international logistics movements.
- Ensure full compliance of all transports with international transport regulations.
- Monitor cargo move status and performance, and investigate deviations.
- Perform real-time tracking and monitoring of all shipments and communicate deviations with stakeholders.
- Implement proactive and corrective measures combined with appropriate communication when early warning signs of deviation are detected.
- Plan shipments to meet the required delivery dates from Operations and identify consolidation opportunities.
- Manage international logistics movements ensuring compliance with Schlumberger policies.
- Ensure full compliance of transports with the international transport regulations.
- Be the interface between the Import/Export teams and ensure smooth communication flow between all parties.
- Participate in performance analysis meetings.
- Monitor and capture data for logistics milestones including Logistics cost in the business system.
- Project Progress Reporting as per the Project Reporting Management Procedures.
- Report deviations in QUEST and follow up on action plans related to supplier deviations, deficiencies or warranty claims to Supply Manager and Project Manager, follow up with supplier for remedial action plan via quality event management system
Qualifications For Jobs In Dubai:
- 5+ years logistics, planning or project execution experience
- Prior work experience in Production Facility /EPCC Projects
- Prior experience in project planning or project execution procedures for
- Prior experience in handling Import / Export activities and associated approvals and permits.
- Fluency in English
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.