About Schlumberger We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop, and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people’s energy. We’re looking for innovators to join our diverse community of Jobs In Dubai colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what’s possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
The Position holder is responsible for:
- Developing strong professional relationship with the decision maker(s), senior management and other key stakeholders of the supplier
- Setting performance objectives to assigned suppliers – quality improvement, on-time delivery, lead-time reduction, cost reduction and working capital improvements are typical examples but not exhaustive.
- Defining baseline, improvement targets and monitors progress through a regularly updated supplier scorecard.
- Preparing and leads quarterly management reviews QBR & ABR (scorecards with main performance indicators, strategic positioning evaluation, 3-year business perspectives, and strategic product/market developments).
- Identifing and selects projects for supplier development, Coordinates with assigned Supplier Development Engineer (SDE) and other stake holders (involving Operations, Manufacturing, Sustaining and Quality) to seek allocation of resources as appropriate to drive successful delivery of “value added” projects
- Ensuring that that supplier capacity is aligned with the demand. Develop scaling models and process to ensure the supplier can respond to the business demands.
- Being the escalation point for the business review and consolidate internal demand and arbitrates priorities.
- Preparing and manages negotiations in accordance with Category strategy. Ensures negotiated agreements are properly executed and complied with.
- Leading the supplier risk assessment and ensures quarterly updates.
- Communicating the supplier’s strategy and all key events of the relationship to the Category, Sourcing, Supplier Quality teams, and Geographical Supply Chain Managers. Reports deviations to plan and takes appropriate actions to correct them. – Identifies opportunities and implements action plans to continually reduce waste.
- Coordinating internal communications. Seek feedback from stakeholders ahead of business review process. Keep stakeholders informed, communicate results, actions and ensure acceptable closure of all actions.
- Ensuring SMP remains accurate (ASL), concise & routinely updated during/following each supplier engagement.
- On-Time Delivery, objectives set at a supplier level (Yearly Target)
- Defect free Goods and Services (Quality) (Yearly Target)
- Supplier Inflation, As determined by Category (Yearly Target)
- SMP Risk score (Yearly Target)
- Capacity, allocation & loading in line with the business requirements
- 5 to 10 years of experience in commercial roles (Supply Chain, Sales, etc.)
- Effective communicator at all levels within the organization and with suppliers
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Results orientated
- Self-starter, self motivated and innovative solution provider
- Flexible but steadfast on objectives
- Experience in SAP procurement/transactional environment
- Deep knowledge of Production Chemistry business, customers, suppliers and applications
- Experience with manufacturing, lean six sigma, 5S
- Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred)
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer.Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.